The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes. The LPM course provides the guidance and tools attendees need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. You’ll learn how to connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the agility planning and execution of work, how to integrate feedback from participatory budgeting, and how to adapt to change while maintaining your funding vision and roadmap.
This highly interactive and engaging training let participants learn Kanban, understanding its foundational principles and how to effectively put them in practice to address the above-mentioned issues and more. Games and activities will provide hands-on experience and let participants understand that Kanban is not just “putting post-its on a board” and how it fits very different contexts like product development and service delivery.
Attendants will learn how and why flow of work is slowed down or stopped and will learn how to deal with overburden, bottlenecks and queues to smooth and optimize the flow of value through their system
We will look at how and why Kanban is a flexible approach to manage change, and how to design and setup fast learning experiments.
Bring your own problems and questions!
- How to connect the portfolio to the enterprise
- How to maintain portfolio vision and roadmap
- How to establish Lean budgets and guardrails
- How to create portfolio flow
- Leaders and managers that a want to connect the planned strategy of their enterprise to a course of execution items.
- Organizations aiming to optimize flow management, and solve continuous overload.
- Individuals, entities, and enterprises looking to make their governing and funding dynamic.
- SAFe framework functioning enterprises, looking to fit their portfolio management to this context.
Participants will receive
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Complete LPM Practice Guide to help plan and execute a successful LPM adoption
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to perform better as part of an Agile Team
- Lean Portfolio Manager certification exam
- Access to the optional Getting Started with LPM Workshop