The age of the modern working has already started.
Everyone talks about agility and transformation. However, the important factor, without which the best system will not work, is found very often – neither in scrum training nor in practice – no consideration: the human!
A change in the world of work automatically brings about changes in the demands on the people who work in it. Complex situations in our daily knowledge work requiriere the right framework to manage them.
Scrum is a method of values and tools that helps to organize change processes.
In our training we teach you concepts and let you do practical experience in simulations. Our courses are a mix of theory, games and group work.
If you book a course in our training center – VAIKUNTHA – you will profit from newest nature training methods which give a an sustained understanding of being agile.
Training course duration: 1,5 days
Price: 799,- € without VAT – Last minute deal
- An introduction to Scrum
- An overview of the Scrum framework
- The history of Scrum and Agile
- The ins and outs of the ScrumMaster role
- The role of the Product Owner
- The role of the Developer
- How traditional roles are impacted
- The definition of done
- Agile requirements
- Facilitating effective sprint planning sessions
- Getting the most out of your retrospectives and reviews
- Agile estimation
- Running Planning Poker sessions
- A selection of advanced topics chosen by the class
- How to put it all together
Anyone interested in learning and applying Scrum framework to their organisation or project team will benefit from this course. It’s particularly useful for developers, team leads, project team members, architects, coders, testers, IT/Development Managers, Project Management Professionals (PMPs) or PRINCE2 Practitioners.
Participants will receive
- Two decks of Planning Poker cards
Not only do you get to play some Planning Poker during our courses, you also get to take home two decks of high quality Planning Poker cards.
- Certificate of Completion from Vishnu Artists in digital format
- Scrum.org Scrum Master Certificate (after completed exam)
- All training material and photo documentation in digital format