The Scrum Master Certification consists on 6 units of 2 hours preparation and group work, combining instructor-led teaching and practical exercises. On the final day of the course, you will take a Scrum Master exam to confirm your knowledge.
Are you curious about how to coach Agile teams to deliver maximum business value at scale? The SAFe® Scrum Master course covers the tactical skills to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. And gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Keys areas of competence
- Using Scrum and Kanban to facilitate team events
- Supporting program execution
- Coaching Agile teams
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
What you get
Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF certificate