We are happy to invite you to the second edition of our Summer Camp.
Connect with yourself and others through nature.
Join us to celebrate this experience!
Weekly pass 120 € / Day pass 20 €
Lego Serious Play
- learn agile by using a facilitation methodology created by the lego group
- Participants work through imaginary scenarios using visual three-dimensional Lego constructions
- Introduction and context to Kanban
- Understand Kanban by playing the GetKanban Board Game
- which herbs can be found at Vaikuntha and what can you do with them?
- Why are bees so important for our environment
- learn about the litte insects
More workshops coming up!
Besides the workshops and trainings, there will be many more offers for you. This is where the fun is in the foreground. If you want to perpetuate yourself on Vaikuntha, you can plant a seedling. A small excerpt of the many leisure activities that you can find on Vaikuntha and the surrounding area:
- Ping pong
- Trips & hikes
- Music & drum circle
How much does the event cost me?
If you want to spend the whole week with us, we recommend the weekly ticket for 120 €. The price includes camping ground, breakfast, non alcoholic drinks and participation in all the workshops from August 10th to August 18th 2019.
If you only have a few days or just want to get a taste of it, you can also buy a day ticket for 20 € (including breakfast, non alcoholic drinks and camping).
Do I need to sign up, or can I just drop by?
You can also drop by spontaneously. However, if you want to spend the whole week with us, we would be glad if you register in advance, so that we can plan accordingly.
Where can I buy tickets for the summer camp?
You can get day tickets directly on-site. If you want to stay the whole week, you can also book your ticket online.
What is included in the price?
The complete workshop offer is free for all our guests. On the grounds you can also play table tennis or football, or go on a discovery tour with the kayaks.
Breakfast and non alcoholic drinks are included in the daily and weekly tickets. There will of course be vegetarian options.
Alcoholic drinks are not included in the price, but can be bought on site. We will be cooking food, whoever will join us can get food stamps on site.
Can I offer a workshop?
With pleasure! Please reach out to us in advance so that we can discuss the details and schedule your workshop accordingly.
Is there a fixed daily schedule?
There will be a rough timeline to provide a pleasant structure for anyone who offers or wants to attend a workshop.
The exact sequence of the individual workshops is determined by the respective coaches. In doing so, we make sure that common break times and meal times are observed in which workshop participants and all other visitors are able to meet and get to know each other.
How can I stay at the camp?
We provide all guests with a place to camp. RVs (Recreational Vehicles) are also welcome. If you don’t have your own tent, you can borrow one from us on site. The number of tents is limited, so please let us know in advance, so that we can reserve one for you.
There will be showers and toilets on the premises.
Can I bring along my child and will it be looked after when I take part in a workshop?
Children are welcome! We offer childcare during the workshop hours. In addition, there are many opportunities for playing and romping on the site.
For children up to 10 years, admission is free, children over 11 pay only half.
Can I bring along my dog?
Dogs are welcome! Please be self-responsible and make sure that the workshop process is not affected.
What happens in case of bad weather?
The workshops would continue inside, no problem!
How can I get to the Summer Camp?
- Via the A8 exit 7 – Rehlingen
- Left at the exit
- At the next crossing keep right until the Aral
- At the roundabout 3rd exit (main road to Siersburg)
- Straight through the place
- Roundabout take the second exit
- In Niedaltdorf under the bridge keep left (Gerstlinger Str.)
- Welcome to France!
- Drive through the town of Guerstling and shortly after leaving the town, turn right down the hillside
- Follow the signs
- The last station is Niedaltdorf
- Inform us about your arrival, we will pick you up at the train station
- The nearest airports are:
- Saarbrücken (about 45 minutes by car)
- Luxembourg (about 60 minutes by car)
You can find us here:
Rue de la Liberation