Self-sustaining community & learning center association requires Intern for assistance on management, operations, & Events.
Who are we:
We are Vaikuntha, a community whose vision is to create a common ground for environmental awareness and self-contribution, as well as professional training and coaching.
Building a self-sufficient community, and further establishing agile learning methods by organizing workshops and training courses is one of our main focus areas.
Located in a nature reserve by a river on a hill side in France, we are an association and enterprise with a strong core team that always implements new ideas and visions with a lot of motivation. Through our events and especially our summer camp, there are always new members who share our ideas and values and want to implement them. It is important for us that everyone contributes according to their talents and abilities to further develop this beautiful place.
By 2023 we want to start inviting companies or other private associations to rent the place for its purpose to become a centre for professional training.
What we are looking for:
This is an internship (starting XXX 202X) with potential of full-time employment in 2023.
This internship will be based in Saarland with the possibility to work remote.
What You’ll Do:
· Building and maintaining the Vaikuntha website
· Creating social media content and publishing regularly.
· Preparing and hosting events, parties, art exhibitions, Event weeks… etc. (activities on/around Vaikuntha)
· Organising Wwooffers (World-wide organic farms volunteer Network); posting jobs, offering introduction into the Vaikuntha community, ensuring accommodations, as well as maintaining a network of contacts.
What do You need to have:
· People management skills, as well as teamwork skills
· Ability to communicate clearly internally and externally.
· Experience in handling social media accounts
· WordPress or similar CMS experience.
· Accuracy & attention to detail.
· Skills in design & photo-editing software.
· French and German languages.
What do You get in return:
· Working in an agile team in an international company
· Being part of an eco-friendly and self sustainable project/community
· Receiving a structured onboarding process
· Accessibility to mentorship programs
· Opportunity to acquire certifications & take part in trainings
· Ability to work from multiple locations; offices in Luxembourg, Berlin, Guerstling, Siersburg, & soon in Hyderabad
- Full time / Part-time.
- Temporary / Permanent / Freelance Basis / Internship.
- Graduate / Abitur / Vocational school diploma, Preferably from a Business background.
- Up to 1 year.
For more information, please contact ; firstname.lastname@example.org