AGILE COACH | SCRUM MASTER
Philipp is an agile coach and trainer with a focus on methods such as SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe.
The technical principles of corporate management through his university background combined with the practical agile approaches give him a comprehensive understanding of the requirements that the working reality of the coming age has in store. One of his focal points is working in a multinational environment.
Philipp has a Master of Sciences in International Management.
- conflict management
- Interest in innovative topics and technologies
- Working in a multinational environment
- Agiles Coaching
- Team building
- SAFe 5.0
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH – SAfe Scrum Master & Agile Coach (since 2021-today)
- Deepening and further development of agile methods (Scrum) in a SAFe environment
- Moderation of team meetings (retrospective, backlog refinement, estimation, planning, design reviews and daily stand-ups)
- Preparation and participation in the PI planning
Blaze Automation Ltd (HYD, Indien)
- KANBAN Training & Coaching
- Implementation of a company-wide Kanban system
- Introduction of cadences on team and portfolio level